123 HP Officejet 5740 Printer Setup
An ideal printer device with the newest functionalities such as built-in faxing, automatic document feeder. It is an all-in-one printer device with workplace characteristics at a reasonable price. Use the automatic duplex mechanism to print on double sides together, it saves time and work. Get more Automatic duplex support from 123.hp.com/setup5740. This printer device’s control panel has a 2.2-inch monochrome touch display and separate home and back buttons. HP OfficeJet 5740 is similarly faster in the printing method and uses the quiet-mode characteristic to reduce the printer’s noise level. On the other hand, this printer device needs more time to make the printing and scanning method. 123.hp.com/oj5740 offers a lot of characteristics at a budget-friendly price and it has inbuilt software for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing.
Open HP OfficeJet 5740-123.hp.com/setup5740
- Open your HP OfficeJet 5740 printer package and you can find the primary accessories and text materials on the top of the printer package.
- Use this support to complete the 123.hp.com/setup5740 setup method. Set aside the packing materials, you can recycle the packing materials with the HP support.
- Use the plastic cover and pull out your printer device from the package. Smoothly remove the strip materials in and around the printer device.
- Rear open the scanner cover and take out the Styrofoam sheet, open the ink access door and remove the cardboard piece and other packing materials.
- Slide out the paper input plate and remove the strip and other packing materials, do the paper width guide and adjust the paper size.
- After completing the opening method, make the primary printer 123.hp.com/setup 5740 setup method and use your printer device.
123 HP OfficeJet 5740 Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 5740
- Use the power cord that came along with the printer package. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Switch ON your printer device using the power button to set the basic preferences like language, time & Date, and Country/Region. Lastly, touch Done to confirm the settings. Tap 123.hp.com/setup 5740 to get more printer settings data.
- Presently the printer device helps you to insert the ink cartridges, open the ink access door and insert the ink cartridges in their allocated slots.
- Carefully remove the orange strip, don’t touch electrical connections or ink nozzles. After installing the ink cartridges, close the ink access door.
- Your printer’s control panel displays, “ Thank you for Installing HP Instant Ink Ready Cartridges”. Press OK to proceed with the printer setup method.
- 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer device helps you to load paper in the input plate, slide out the paper input plate and load a pile of unused paper into the input plate.
- Your printer device automatically prints an arrangement page, scan this page to calibrate your printer device. After the scanning method, the panel both displays “ Arrangement successful” or “ Alignment Failed”.
- If the panel displays the “ Alignment Successful” message, click complete and make the printer setup method. If the alignment method is not successful, get Troubleshooting guidance from the 123.hp.com/setup5740 company.
HP Printer Driver Installation for Windows Using CD
- Use the 123.hp.com/oj5740 Printer Driver Installation CD that came with the printer package. Load the CD into the CD drive, your installer automatically appears in the setup.exe file.
- Select Yes in the User Account Control window, do the “ Go Online “ choice to finish the printer driver installation with the 123.hp.com/setup 5740 HP support.
- Tap “ No thanks, I need to set up utilizing the CD”. The installation method takes 3 steps to prepare and requires a basic 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer setup method.
- Select your printer software in the connecting method. Use the customize software choice option and tap next.
- Choose the “ I have reviewed and agree on the installation settings and setting” checkbox and click Next. Your installer starts the printer driver Installation method and helps you to select the connection type.
- Input the wanted details and fax setup information, select the printer’s primary usage and type the postal code of the printer’s location.
- After entering the wanted information, tap next to make the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer driver installation method.
HP Printer Driver Installation for Mac-123.hp.com/setup 5740
- From the Apple menu, choose system preferences. select Printers and Scanners in the system preferences window.
- Choose your printer device from the list, you can choose your printer device using the (+) symbol. Use the (-) symbol to remove the printer device.
- To add a 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer device, tap (+) sign and select Add printer or scanner. In the add window, select your printer device from the list and ensure that it is of USB or Bonjour Multifunction.
- Click Add to finish the software installation method.
HP Wireless Connection Setup-123.hp.com/setup 5740
- You can simply connect your printer device to the wireless network utilizing the control panel controls. Touch the wireless icon on your printer’s control panel.
- Click the Settings icon (gear-like), select the wireless setup wizard your printer device automatically scans for possible wireless routers within the range.
- Select your network name from the list and press OK. If needed, type the network password using the on-screen keyboard and touch Ok to verify the settings.
- Your printer device verifies your wireless connection information and connects to the wireless network. Lastly, it shows the successful connection with the wireless connection data.
Print using HP ePrint
To print saved document or image
- Sign in to your email account and create a new email. Type your printer’s email id in the To field.
- You should not leave the subject field empty, type a related title in the subject line. Attach the document or photo that you need to print and send the email. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 5740 for more information about the ePrint setup.
To print an email message
- Choose and open the email message that you need to print, tap forward and type the printer’s email id in the To field.
- Mention your subject in the subject field and send it to the printer device. To Print a webpage, save it as a document and attach it to the email message.
HP ePrint-123.hp.com/setup 5740
Necessary Asembles of HP OfficeJet 5740 Printer
- The HP print characteristic makes the printing method easier, send the document or picture directly to your printer device and finish the printing method.
- Ensure that your printer device supports HP ePrint, connect your printer device to the related wireless network as your PC.
- If you are using a wired connection, the connection green link light should be steady and the orange light should blink after installing the cable connection.
- If you are using a wireless connection, switch ON the wireless characteristic and ensure that the printer device is connected to the same wireless network as your PC.
Web Services of HP OfficeJet 5740 Printer
- Web Services helps you to install secure communication within your printer device and printing applications such as ePrint and AirPrint.
- If the installer helps you to switch ON web services, follow the on-screen instruction 123.hp.com/setup5740 and allow the web services on your printer device.
- If the printer’s control panel displays web services summary or connected status, it means that web services were already ON.
- Press print info to get more data about the web services.
HP ePrint Necessary Asembles -123.hp.com/setup 5740
- Mention the printer’s email id in the to the field, you can’t enter multiple email id in the to field. The server may cancel the print job.
- Enter a related subject in the subject field, the ePrint server may cancel the job if you leave this field empty.
- HP ePrint does not support digitally signed, encrypted and password-protected documents. On the other hand, the duplex feeding mechanism is not supported.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.