Solution: The internal error 0x50 is one of the most common mistakes faced by HP printer users. As users frequently encounter this error, here’s a quick guide to fix the internal 0x50 error of the HP printer. Read the following article to solve the problem quickly. In case you need more help; you can contact the HP Printer Help and resolve the problem in no time!
First of all, what is the 0x50 HP Printer Error?
The following error (example) is shown.
PCL XL Error Subsystem: TEXT Error: Internal Error 0x50File Name: cheettext.cNumber:710
What’s the explanation for this mistake?
The error is mainly an issue with the used printer driver, most of which happens when the driver is corrupt.
How can I repair the mistake?
Solution 1: Your question is answered here:
- Restart your printer and try to print your file. It works, hopefully.
- Go to the’ Panel Power’
- Go to’ Printers and faxes‘ now.
- Right click on the name of your HP Printer.
- Pick’ Print Preferences’
- Go to Advanced Tab.
- Change it to Optimize for Text and Vector on Print Data Optimization.
- Try to print a paper.
Solution 2: Here is the solution:
- Restart the network connection checking machine is correct (especially crystal head)
- Determine if the duplex is complete.
- The data line is too long since re-installation drivers cannot be ordinary.
- Reinstall drivers.
Ultimately, download the driver as follows:
- Disable your printer’s USB.
- Tap on the’ Windows ‘ button to open the’ Computer and Printers’ Window on your Mac.
- Now, when you click the’ Add Printer’ icon, a new window will open.
- Click on’ Use an existing port’ and the drop-down menu will appear and pick LPT1: (Printer Port). This option can be accessed by clicking on’ Add a local printer.’
- Under Manufacturer, click HP and select the Printer Driver compatible.
- Type the name of the printer in the box type and press Next.
- Your printer driver will begin the installation at this stage. Click’ Finished’ after the operation.
- Connect the USB to your printer and PC now.
- You now see a window that states,’ System Driver has not been installed successfully.’
- Please close it and change the driver in’ Printer Properties,’ changing the LPT1 port name to USB or DOT4.
- Finally, you can run a Printer Driver patch.
- Take a test print to verify that the problem is resolved.
If there is an issue with how to repair a HP printer malfunction, you can choose to use a professional technician to fix it. Just call the HP Printer’s toll free number +1-888-682-5959 and get the question answered by experienced professionals.
Are you still facing the error code 0X50? Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? If the error still persists, it means that you are not troubleshooting in a proper way. Or there must be some other technical problem in the device. Let us help you to solve your HP printer error 0X50. Call us Hp Printer Support +1-888-682-5959 and get quick support.
Tags: 0x50 HP Printer Error, internal error 0x50