To Get Backup Fax using HP Officejet 3830 Printer Control Panel?
- The Above We Provide the Instructions for “How to Fax on HP Officejet 3830 Printer.” The Following Instructions are Provide the Solution for “How to get back up.”
- Touch fax from the Home screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Click on Setup option and then select Preferences from it.
- Choose Backup Fax Reception option to backup fax.
- Click the preferred setting options from the display.
- Make sure if the Backup fax option is turned on.
- Reprint the recently stored in the printer’s memory.
- Backup the documents before it gets deleted from the memory.
- Select On Error Only, to store the document only when the error occurs.
- Turn on the Backup fax, if you don’t want any backup.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know How to Get Backup Fax using HP Officejet 3830 Printer Control Panel?.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax Issue. Call us at and get quick HP Fax Customer Support.Tags: Get Backup Fax using Control Panel, HP Fax Customer Support