To Receive a Fax Manually from HP OJ3830 Printer?
- Connect to the HP Officejet 3830 printer directly to the phone to receive faxes manually.
- Turn the printer on and keep in ready state.
- Load the input tray with a stack of paper.
- Remove any documents present in the document feeder.
- Turn on the Auto Answer and the printer automatically receives the call.
- Set the Rings to Answer and the printer answers the incoming call.
- Ask the sender to send the fax, if you manually attend the call.
- Touch Fax from the Home screen.
- Tap Send and Receive option, and select Receive Now.
- Hang up the phone or remain silent during fax transmission.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to Receive a Fax Manually from HP Officejet 3830 Printer.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax Issue. Call us at and get quick HP Fax Customer Support.
Tags: HP Fax Customer Support, Receive a Fax Manually