To send a HP Officejet 3830 fax from the computer (Windows):
- Turn ON the computer and fax machine.
- “Open” the document you want to fax.
- Click File and the menu list appears.
- Click Print and the “print properties” dialog box opens.
- Select the printer from the list which includes “fax” in the name.
- “Modify the settings” by clicking the Properties button.
- Click OK, after making all the necessary changes.
- Select Print, to begin the sending the fax.
- Enter the fax number of the recipient, when the display prompts.
- Make other additional changes before and finalize.
- Click Send Fax and the printer begins faxing, by dialing the HP Officejet 3830 Printer fax number entered.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to send HP Officejet 3830 Fax in Windows.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax Issue. Call us at and get quick HP Fax Customer Support.