To send a HP Officejet 3830 fax Over a Phone:
- How to Fax on HP Officejet 3830 Printer Over the Phone Support – Check if the telephone line is active and is connected to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and prepare to send a fax.
- Load the document into the document feeder.
- Make sure to place the document with print-side down on the scanner glass.
- Touch fax from the Home screen.
- Dial the recipient’s number using the keypad of the phone.
- Inform the recipient that they have to receive the fax.
- Hear to the fax tone, if the machine itself receives your call.
- Wait until the HP Officejet 3830 Printer fax is transmitted to the other end.
- Hang-up the phone when the transmitting begins.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to send HP Officejet 3830 Fax Over a Phone.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax Issue. Contact us to get quick HP Fax Customer Support.
Tags: HP Fax Customer Support, Send a HP Officejet 3830 Fax