To send a HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax from the computer (Windows):
- Open the document on your computer that you want to fax.
- On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
- From the Name list, select the printer that has “fax” in the name.
- To change settings (such as selecting to send the document as black fax or color fax), click the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties, Options, HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
- After you have changed any settings, click OK.
- Click Print or OK.
- Enter the HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax number and other information for the recipient, change any further settings for the fax, and then click Send Fax. The printer begins dialing the HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax number and faxing the document.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to send HP Officejet Pro 6830 Fax in Windows.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax Issue. Call us at and get quick HP Fax Customer Support.Tags: HP Fax Customer Support, Send a HP OJ Pro 6830 Fax