HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 4510 printer produces lab-quality documents and images. It is a simple reasonable printer that changes modern technology. Follow the instruction given on this site to set the hardware and software of your HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup. You can also get guidance from our technical team by contacting them.
How to Install HP Envy 4510?
- After buying the Envy 4510 printer from the company, verify if it is correctly sealed.
- Remove the seal and open the box.
- Assure the printer components are given in the box.
- Select the HP Envy 4510 printer from the box and install it on a plane surface.
- Remove the protective strips and packing materials from the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup.
- Open the power cable given in the printer box.
- Link the cable to the proper port of your printer and power supply
- Set the choices on the control panel of the HP 4510 printer.
- Open the ink cartridges given in the printer box.
- Load papers into the input plate
HP Envy 4510 Driver & Manual Download
Get the driver and manual of your printer from the Driver Download and Manual buttons given here. We offer the recent version of a full-characteristic printer driver that suits the Operating System version of your PC or laptop. You can make the driver and manual.
HP Envy 4510 Driver Installation
- Place the driver of the HP Envy 4510 printer after downloading it.
- Double-tap or right-tap on the downloaded driver file to place it.
- Unzip your driver file if it is zipped.
- Carry out the guidance on the screen.
- Set the connection type within your HP 4510 printer and computer-based on their specs.
- The installation method may differ depending on the OS version of your PC.
HP Envy 4510 Airprint Setup
The AirPrint characteristic is used to print from the Apple system. Carry out the method to set up the AirPrint characteristic on the following topic.
- Switch on the Envy 4510 printer by long-pressing its power button.
- Click the Wireless icon on the function panel of your printer.
- Click the Wireless Direct choice and choose the network name of your router.
- On your Apple device, press the Settings icon.
- Select the network name of your router.
- Choose your printer name and finish the AirPrint setup.
- For more guidance to set the AirPrint characteristic, obtain in touch with our customer support team.
HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup
The wireless connection is an easy process to link your printer and PC. You can connect the printer directly to your PC which has an active internet connection. Go by the method in the following topic to set the wireless process in your printer.
How to Connect HP Envy 4510 Wireless?
- Power up your router and verify if it has an
- active internet connection.
- On the control panel of the Envy 4510 printer, press the Settings icon.
- Select the Wireless Setup choice.
- Enter the network name and password of your router.
- Download and install the printer driver software on your PC or laptop.
- Place the connection type as wireless.
- Follow the instruction on the PC’s display to connect the system using the WPS Direct process.
- Assure your router has the WPS button.
- On the function panel of the printer, click and take the WPS button.
- Click the WPS button on the router after a few seconds and finish the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup.
HP Envy 4510 WPS Pin
The WPS pin is used to connect your HP 4510 printer to a router or access point which has an active internet connection. Carry out the step-by-step process in the forthcoming steps to find the WPS on the HP printer.
HP Envy 4510 WPS Pin
- Turn on the printer if it is powered off previously.
- On the function panel of the HP Envy 4510 printer, tap the Wireless symbol.
- The symbol can be found at the bottom of the operation panel.
- Go to Settings and select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now the function panel of the printer views the WPS PIN password.
- For more ways to find the WPS PIN, get in touch with our technical expertise.
How to Install Ink in HP Envy 4510?
Always use genuine ink cartridges to get rid of ink clogs and poor electrical contacts. Carry out the step-by-step and easy procedure in the following topic to install the ink cartridges in the HP Envy 4510 printer.
How to Change Ink in HP Envy 4510?
- Switch on the printer by long-pressing its power button.
- Get a stack of suitable papers and place them into the input plate.
- Open the access door placed at the top of your printer.
- Once you open the door, the carriage moves and completes at its place. Wait till the carriage becomes idle.
- Open the cover of the ink cartridge which you want to replace.
- Smoothly press the cartridge and remove it.
- Get a new ink cartridge and peel off the protective strips on it.
- Insert the cartridge into the particular slot.
- Close the cover of the cartridge and access the door of your printer.
How to Print on HP Envy 4510?
- Connect your HP Envy 4510 printer and PC to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the original document in an application on your machine.
- Edit the document as you want.
- Tap the File menu which is located at the top left corner of the PC’s display.
- Tap the Print choice.
- Modify the print settings. Change the additional print settings below the Document Properties choice.
- Fixed a print shortcut if it is present.
- Lastly, tap Save and click Print to start the print function.
- If you find it hard to print the document, get in press with our technical support team.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4510?
Carry out the upcoming step-by-step and simple method on how to scan on HP Envy 4510 printer in the following topics.
HP Envy 4510 Scan to Email
- Connect your printer and PC to the network of a router. Fill the first document to be scanned on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Press the Scan menu on the control panel of the HP Envy printer.
- Select your PC name and choose Email as PDF.
- Tap the Start menu found at the bottom left corner of the PC’s screen.
- Type HP in the search field found at the bottom of the screen and choose your printer name.
- Select Scan –> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Presently the HP Scan window opens.
- Set the email shortcut as Document to Email or Email as JPEG and click Scan. Lastly, click Send and finish the setup.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Envy 4510?
- Fill the original document to be scanned on the scanner glass of your printer.
- Connect the HP Envy 4510 printer and PC to the corresponding network of a router or access point.
- Search for HP on your Windows device.
- Click your printer name. Now the HP Printer Support window opens.
- Choose Scan –> Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan window opens. Select the shortcut as Save as PDF or Document to File.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.