HP Envy 5660 Printer To Mac setup or 123.hp.com/envy5660
To connect any HP printer to your system, you want to install the printer driver that is ready online. Once the setup is complete, you can connect your HP Envy 5660 printer to your Mac PC.
The Fast And Easy Steps To Connect The HP Printer On Mac PC
- Go to the Apple menu and then select System Preferences from it.
- Select Print & Fax or Printers & scanners based on your Operating System type.
- Verify if you can find the name of your HP Envy5660 Fax Setup printer on the list.
- Tap on the (+) plus sign and select Add Printer if your printer is not listed.
- Pick your printer after tapping the Use or Print Using menu.
- Download and install the software when the screen helps you to do so.
- Tap Add and your printer are added to the list.
- Close the choices window and do a test print.
Install An HP Envy 5660 Printer On Mac PCs
- For establishing any HP Envy 5660 Printer on Mac, use the best possible printer driver software. Be certain to power up the printer and connect with the PC before you begin installing. You can use a USB cable or connect to a local Wi-Fi network. You have to install the HP driver by Apple Software Update.
- Create a print file on your Mac device. The Apple Software update downloads the driver but, you can also download it manually by the official site or Apple Support. Get the following to the Apple menu and then tap System Preferences. Tap Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners, and choice vary based on your Operating System version.
- Verify if your HP device’s name is listed in the Printers list. If you can find your HP Envy 5660 Printer on the list, remove and re-add it to assure the connection is made, and the driver is established. You have to highlight your printer, tap on the (-) minus button, this may remove the printer from the list. Tap on the (+) plus sign to add the HP Envy rear to your Mac again.
- If you can’t find your printer on the list then, tap “Add Printer” or “Scanner.” If you try to add HP Envy to Mac but it breaks, review the printer’s connection. Pull out the USB wire and reconnect it to the Mac device. When working a wireless connection, confirm that both the devices lay on the related network.
- Try to add your HP Envy 5660 Printer to Mac and select the “Use or Print Using” menu and then choose your printer’s name. If the Mac helps to install the software, tap on Download and Install to finish the installation.
- Tap cancel when the screen displays Software is currently unavailable. Attempt to install the printer driver manually and later close the System Choices window. Try to Print, Fax, or Scan from your Mac PC.
- It is recommended to install the full-characteristics driver to use the most functionality of your printer. By following the above-detailed install and how to Connect HP Envy5660 Fax Setup Printer to Mac.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.