123 HP Envy Pro 6455 printer AirPrint
AirPrint technology is a creative technology that alleviates printing work easier when using the MAC operating system. Usually, You want an Apple iOS v4.2 and later OS in mobile that comes with AirPrint, a mobile printing solution. iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other smart devices can be used by catching up to a wireless network. While Get the AirPrint Setup method simple with the following guidance.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 AirPrint Setup in Apple iOS device
For AirPrint Setup, assure you have iOS 4.2 and more versions on your Apple device. Both devices such as the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and the machine system should be connected to the same network. Then, You can use both Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct to connect the system.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 printer AirPrint setup in Wireless connection
To set up a wireless network connection, you want to disconnect the USB cable or Ethernet cable. In your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer control panel, choose Setup, Network, or Wireless → Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instruction that comes into view on the screen.
HP Envy Pro 6455 printer AirPrint setup in Wi-Fi
To start with, touch the Wi-Fi Direct/ HP Wireless direct button in the control panel menu settings and press Wi-Fi Direct. After that, the blue light next to the WiFi or HP Wireless Direct button starts to flash.
To Finish the AirPrint setup, Tick Wi-Fi by choosing Wi-Fi. Then, select your preferred printer device from the network opt list.
Print from HP Envy Pro 6455 printer to the Apple devices
Switch on your printer and keep it in an available state. Ensure that the printer is not in sleep mode. Select the file which you need to print and tap the Action icon in the display menu choices. You can seek any type of file to print utilizing your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer. It may be a report, images, email, or webpage; the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer prints any type of file.
Tick Print or the print icon and tick Select Printer to choose your printer from the list. To change the different settings you can tap the Options menu and change settings like paper size and more. Click Print after selecting the number of copies.
HP AirPrint setup in Mac OS
- Turn on the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and connect the PC utilizing any of the connectivity systems available. The connectivity system can be wireless, wired, or USB.
- Download the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer software from support.hp.com and install the printer software on your Mac PC.
- After the software installation, select the report that you need to print. Open the report or images, tap File, and tap Print.
- To add the AirPrint printer to the Mac Printer file, tap the Apple menu, tap System Preferences, and then tap Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Verify whether your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer is shown in the Printers list. If not, add the printer to the list and proceed.
- Assure that AirPrint or Secure AirPrint is put on view in the Use or Print Using menu and tap Add. Select the report that you need to print by ticking File and tick Print
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.