HP Officejet 4500 Printer Setup - 123.hp.com/oj4500
HP Officejet 4500 printer is wireless and has printing and scanning abilities. On the upside, the printer also has inbuilt air print technology. The color printing is best with low cost but the monochrome print that is printing the record is a little bit costly related to the photo print. The printer has an automatic record feeder and built-in Wi-Fi. On the downside, the HP Officejet 4500 printer 123.hp.com/oj4500 or 123.hp.com/setup 4500 has no Ethernet for wired networks and the manual page-turning for both side printing.
123.hp.com/oj4500 - Setting up the hardware
- Take the box and open it correctly, separate the guide books and software installation CD that would be used later in the setup method.
- There are two ink cartridges, a power cord, and a phone cord for the faxing method.
- Set down the printer box to carefully take out the printer from the printer box. Uncover the plastic cover around the HP Officejet 4500 printer.
- Remove all the blue color tape and all the packing materials in the HP printer. Turning around the printer and lifting the access panel seems like a structure that will work as the paper feeder.
- Open the front access door by lifting the blue tape and pulling out pieces of cardboard outside and shut the door as it is. Verify correctly for any pieces left to check paper jam in the future.
- Next, open the top of the printer, which is the automatic paper feeder, and remove the blue tape inside the feeder. For additional information related to the hardware, setup verifies 123.hp.com/oj4500.
- After this connect the power cord to the printer and turn it ON. Then fix the language, date, and time in the printer setup and tap done.
123.hp.com/oj4500 - Setting up the Software
- After fixing the date and time the printer helps to fix the ink cartridges. Open the two cartridge covers and unseal the front access door of the printer you can get the ink access area there snap in the suitable ink cartridges.
- Once the ink cartridges are successfully installed the ink cartridge completion message is displayed. Load the paper in the paper tray.
- Presently pull out the gray tab in the bottom of the printer where the printed paper comes out without falling onto the ground.
- Initially, the order page prints are scanned for better printing. For the wireless connection and mobile, print search your printer name and model number in 123.hp.com/setup4500 and download the printer software.
Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver Download for Windows
- Firstly turn on your printer and go to 123.hp.com/oj4500. Then Choose Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And Choose Printer then Type your printer name along with the served number. Now Choose Submit.
- After analyzing the OS and driver details you have to click Download. Then open the .exe file downloaded.
- Then double-tap to open the downloaded file. Only follow the on-screen guidance of the installer to finish the driver installation method.
HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver Download for Mac
- Firstly, navigate to 123.hp.com/oj4500. Then on the home page Select Drivers and Downloads.
- And Select the proper Operating System. Find the driver setup you want to download.
- Now click Download and click Save. Then, open the downloaded .dmg file to begin the installation method.
- You can install using three methods such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection, and through the USB Connection process.
123.hp.com/oj4500 - Wireless Connection configuration
123.hp.com/oj4500 - HP Wireless Connection For Windows
- Start with power ON the HP Officejet 4500 printer, computer, and router. The computer and the HP Officejet 4500 must share the same active network.
- Then Tap the Wi-Fi icon in the HP printer control panel. Next access the Network Setup Wizard displayed on the control panel and add your wireless network name and the network password
- Then Tap is done to finish connecting the printer with the router. This will set a connection between the printer and the network.
- Then, install the required software and drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 4500. Now the printer can print directly from the computer.
123.hp.com/oj4500 - HP Wireless Connection For MAC
- First, download the HP simple start to your computer from 123.hp.com/oj4500 in the browser.
- Then open the application from downloads and accept any agreement and settings and click continue.
- Then power ON the printer and connect the MAC and the printer to the same local network. For resetting the wireless setting of the printer-related information visits 123.hp.com/setup 4500.
- In the HP easy start window Choose your printer and now Make Sure the wireless button and the printer power light are both ON. If not, the printer doesn’t support the software.
- If facing any problems connecting the printer with the computer upgrade the software from hp.com/oj4650 to the latest version.
- Next in the wireless network name listed Select your network name and Tap continue in the window.
- Then in the following window click allow for mac to connect with the printer wirelessly. Next, the printer automatically configures the network settings that are on the MAC system.
123.hp.com/oj4500 - HP Officejet features
Google cloud print setup
- Google cloud print is a free service used to print reports and Images from the mobile or network-connected HP printer.
- First, ensure the computer is connected with Google Chrome with a Google account and a Google cloud print-ready printer. The Google cloud print does not work with a USB connection.
- Then switch on your computer and open the chrome browser. Navigate to chrome://devices, Choose your printer name from the listed printer and then register your printer.
- Then in the printer control panel Tap OK to add the printer to the cloud print. Based on your printer model a confirmation page prints. Having any difficulties get help from 123.hp.com/oj4500 for HP Officejet printers.
Air print setup
- The iOS device that is working on version 4.2 or above them supports the AirPrint feature. The phone and the HP Officejet 4500 must be on the same network.
- Then remove any USB cable or Ethernet cable from the printer. Check 123.hp.com/oj4500 for software packages required for the setup.
- If you are getting a “No AirPrint Printers Found” message in the display check your phone and the computer are sharing the same wireless network and the connection is Safe.
- AirPrint won’t work in a public network due to security reasons. If the problem prevails, restart the router, remove any objects that obstruct the signal between the router and the printer.
- Ensure the printer and the router are within the range. Then Choose the wireless symbol in the printer icon when the blue light is steady the printer is connected.
- Then, select the record and Tap the share icon and print option, even you can Type the number of copies you want to Print.
HP officejet 4500 ePrint setup
ePrint application can print Images, records, web content, and email attachments. Print the documents by choosing the document icon in the list. Select the icon and place the document to be printed.
- Preview the document to be printed and Tap the print button. Get the print from the printer.
- To print Images Select the photo icon on the main page and choose single or multiple images that need to be printed from the HP web-connected 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer.
- Then, print web content by Choosing the web icon on the main page and typing the web address that needs to be printed so the print can be collected from the printer.
- Finally, the email attachments can also be printed from the mobile device using the ePrint application. Open the mail application and click the message including the attachment to be printed.
- On taking the attachment you can view a list of applications to open the attachment.
- Choose the ePrint app after previewing tap print and get the print from the 123.hp.com/oj4500 printer.
Fixing paper pick up the problem in HP Officejet 4500
- The HP printer will show an “Out of Paper” message in the control panel. First, verify for the paper in the paper plate if there is no paper place and close the plate.
- The next case is that even if there is paper in the input plate “Out of Paper” message display.
- The poor quality of the paper and the improper arrangement of the paper stack can get the printer not pick up the paper.
- Now remove all the paper from the feeder and verify for the bend, torn, and various size paper. Verify the inside of the input plate using a flashlight by raising the input shield.
- If any difficulty is found remove them and feed paper correctly into the paper feeder by adjusting the paper guide smoothly. Then if the issues prevail follow the next method like cleaning the paper pick rollers. For that use a cotton swab and purified water. Off your printer and remove any cords and wires.
- Presently raise the inside of the input plate the grey roller in the paper picker clean it with a cotton swab soaked in water to remove any deposited debris and make it dry for ten minutes.
- Again load paper and provide it a try to print if again the “Out of Paper” message displays verify for any solution in 123.hp.com/oj4500 or communicate with the service provider.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are an independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.