HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer-123.hp.com/oj4650
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer mainly created for small and business users, it is an All-in-One Wireless Printer. Next, It is an Affordable Printer HP Officejet fax 4650 setups and provides better performance. It can print, scan, copy and Fax at a cheaper cost. HP OfficeJet 4650 helps both WiFi and WiFi Direct but Ethernet connection is not recommended. It is an Office Centric Printer and it helps Two-Sided Printing with an Automatic Document Feeder. It also provides high-quality Images at a higher performance rate. For the Printer Setup, follow this Guidance
Open your HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer-123.hp.com/oj4650
- Initially, Open the HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Box and you can find the Software Installation CD for Windows and Mac.
- If you remove this disc, you can download the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer software from the HP Official Website.
- Do the Setup Poster that came with the Package for the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 setup method. Next use the Step By Step Guidance to finish the Printer Setup Method.
- Use Get Started Guide for further Information and the Troubleshooting process. While you can get more info about the Printer and its service with the Instant Ink Service plan.
- You can get the whole set of Ink Cartridges, which is important for Basic Printer Setup123.hp.com/setup 4650. However, Don’t use the local ink cartridges as the Replacement Cartridges.
- Utilize the Power Cord that came along with the printer box for the printer connection. It is suggested to use the power cord along with the package for the power connection.
- Use a Two-wire phone cable for the fax connection. Then, Smoothly take the printer out of the box by removing the Plastic Bag.
- Set the box and Styrofoam aside, which can be reused. All the Packing Supplies are recyclable you can get more Info from HP Officejet fax 4650 setup
- Then, Uncover all the blue tape and protective plastic around the printer device. Following that, Slide open the Output tray and get rid of all the packing supplies.
- Lift open the Scanner cover and UnCover the Styrofoam sheet, Attach the Power Cord to the rear end of the printer and to the power socket.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Setup
- Initially, Switch On your 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Device and set your primary preferences such as preferred language, Time Zone, and Region. Finally, Tap OK to verify the settings.
- Presently, Select ” Continue Setup ” to continue the process 123.hp.com/setup 4650. To Keep the Ink cartridges, Open the ink carriage access door and fix the ink cartridge in their given slots.
- Following that, Turn the Orange cap in an anti-clockwise Direction and Arrange them in their respective position.
- Shut the ink carriage access door so that the device can begin the printing process. Tap Ok in the Printer’s Display may help you to load a Good sheet into the input tray.
- Slide open the input tray and fill a stack of paper. Lastly, Select OK and confirm the Paper Type and Size.
- After a while, Your Printer Device automatically prints an alignment page. Presently, Place the Alignment Page into the Scanner cover and Tap the scan to scan the alignment page.
- The Alignment method was a strong message that will get Shown. Presently, your Printer Device is Ready to Use.
HP OfficeJet 4650 AirPrint Setup
- AirPrint is a Technology Improved by Apple to print High-Quality Photos and Documents from your Mac, iPhone, and iPod Devices.
- AirPrint Does not Need any further Driver Installation as it enables the users to directly print from their AirPrint Suitable Devices.
- But, Non- AirPrint Compatible Printers can use WiFi Connection for their Printing Method.
- First, ensure that you have the following requirements before starting the AirPrint Setup Method. Next, Your Apple Device should be iOS 4.2 or a later version.
- An HP Printer that supports AirPrint, an active connection Within the Printer and the Apple Device. When Your Printer and apple device should share a Similar wireless network.
- Your Printer and Apple Device should be connected to a Similar network either through a wireless network or through WiFi Direct. Use USB cable for WiFi Direct Connection.
- To Print from your Apple Device, Download an app on your Apple iOS device that helps AirPrint.
- Begin the Printing Process by pressing the power button on the Printer’s Control Panel and choose the document that you want to Print and Touch Action Icon.
- Menu Option will Show a list of options, Touch Print option to start the Printing Method.
- This process may help you to choose the printer device from the list of Printer Devices. Presently, Choose your 123.hp.com/oj4650 HP Printer and Select the Choice menu to edit the settings
HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless Setup
- HP Wireless Direct Connect is used to build a safe connection between the printer and your Syst.
- Generally, It assists you in simply connecting your mobile phone to the printer without the wireless router.
- The HP Printer Driver is needed to start the printing process. You can simply control the Wireless Direct Connection from the printer’s control panel.
- HP Wireless Direct Connect gives a Safe Connection that enables the user to print the file, document, and Images in a secured way.
- Before Starting the Wireless Direct Connection, Establish the printer Driver in your printer and Computer Device.
- You can get Guidance from the Printer’s Control Panel. Choose the connection type either as ” Through the Network”, “Network” or ” Wireless” and finish the software installation method.
HP Wireless Setup in Mac OS
- First, Switch on WiFi Direct in your Printer Device and switch on WiFi on your Mac Device.
- Following that, Tap the WiFi icon and Type the WiFi Direct name such as DIRECT-**-OfficeJet-4650. Type the WiFi Direct Password if prompted.
- But, the WiFi Direct password is Case-Sensitive so ensure that you Type the same WiFi Direct password.
- Next, Use the” Add the Printer” Choice to add the new printer Device. Do these steps to add a new printer device.
- Open System Preferences and then Tap Print, Scan & Fax, or Printers & Scanners rely on your OS version.
- Presently, Use the (+) sign on the left side of Your printer to add a new printer device.
Select your printer device from the list of detected printers 123.hp.com/oj4650 and Tap Add.
To Change the USB Connection to Wireless Connection
To Change the USB cable connection to a Wireless Network connection, Follow these steps and make the Change method easy.
- The Settings may vary based on your OS. In windows 8.1, from the start screen Tap the down arrow and Choose your 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer System. Tap Uses to modify the connection type.
- In Windows 8, Right-Tap on the empty area and select “All Applications”. Select your printer name and select Uses.
- In Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7: From the Start Select all programs and Choose HP to open the printer folder.
- In Mac OS, Choose Open Finder and Tap Application. Select your HP Printer from the Application list.
- In the Printer Setup and Driver, select “Change a USB connected printer to wireless” to finish the conversion method.
HP Wireless Trouble Shooting for Windows-123.hp.com/oj4650
- Commonly, You can simply connect your Printer to the home network into a wired or wireless connection.
- Still, Some problems may occur while connecting your printer to the wireless network. Here, Use this guide to solve the fundamental wireless network connection problems.
- Initially, Verify with the SSID and the password of the home network. Next, Use the WiFi symbol to connect your System to the wireless network
- Initially, Switch ON WiFi on your printer device and go to Device and Printers in your Windows Device.
- Next, Select your HP Printer from the list of devices and connect to it. If your HP Printer is not displayed, Verify for the Established Drivers.
- Remove all the Established Drivers and Install them again from the Website. Presently, Select the HP Drivers tab from the Website and download it.
HP Wireless Troubleshooting for Mac - 123.hp.com/oj4650
- Commonly, The connection method of Mac is Comparable to the connection method of the Windows OS
- Initially, Search for My Devices from your Mac Device. Then, find your Printer Device, follow on-screen guidance to place the Driver.
- Download HP Utility Driver on your Printer System and Search for Printer’s Driver. After the Driver Installation, Remove all the existing drivers with the remove option.
- Following the Driver Reinstallation, attempt to reconnect your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer to the wireless network.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.