HP Officejet 5255 Printer Installation Setup
HP Officejet 5255 all-in-one printer is the best model in Officejet printers. With this printer, you can print, scan, copy and fax simply. Also, it has the best connectivity characteristics that allow it to connect to multiple systems. What’s more? It is simple to sync with Google Drive on the go and handle everyday tasks easily with HP Officejet 5255.
The HP Officejet 5255 first-time printer setup normally adds the regular process of opening, installing cartridges, and driver installation. Here are the easy steps for a successful hp oj5255 setup and installation.
- To start the setup method, open the printer and remove all the packing materials.
- Then, connect your printer to the power supply and install the cartridges.
- Presently, fill enough papers into the input plate.
- Continue to connect the printer to the PC.
- For the first-time HP Officejet 5255 setup, you can use the USB cable or the Wireless mode for connecting the printer and the device.
- Download the suitable HP OJ 5255 driver and software for the printer.
- In case you like to connect the printer and PC wireless, verify the network setup method and download the driver.
- Select a test print to ensure the setup method.
- If you feel any difficulty with the method, feel free to call us! Our technical team will support you and make the setup method problem-free.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Driver Download
After connecting the printer to the network, continue with the HP Officejet 5255 driver download method. This involves the simple method of identifying your device’s Operating System, finding the right suitable drivers, and installing them on your machine. Our technical support team will support you in choosing the proper driver for printer setup. Tap on the Call us button for a prompt reply.
HP Officejet 5255 driver for Windows 10
You can install a suitable driver for HP Officejet 5255 on a Windows system with the guidance given here.
- Switch on your Windows PC and assure your device’s Operating System is updated.
- Search for a driver proper to your system and download it.
- Open the .exe file that is saved on your PC and start setup.
- Proceed with HP OJ 5255 driver setup by following the on-screen steps.
- Lastly, take a test print to assure that the HP Officejet 5255 driver setup is suitable.
HP Officejet 5255 driver for Mac
To download and install the HP Officejet 5255 driver on Mac OS, follow the below instructions:
- Switch on your PC and verify its internet connection.
- Remove the USB cord connected to your machine if any.
- Search for HP Officejet 5255 driver proper for your Mac OS.
- Download the driver software and start the establishment.
- Choose the USB way to connect your printer and Mac system.
- Connect the USB cord within the printer and Mac.
- Proceed with the network setup and add your printer.
- PC the oj5255 driver installation.
- Try printing a document to assure proper setup.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer USB Setup - Windows & MAC
HP Officejet 5255 Windows 10 USB Setup
- Connect your printer to the network with the LAN cable.
- Normally, you make this USB cable in the pack with your printer.
- Then, plug the end of the USB cable into your printer and the other to the PC.
- On a successful connection, the Windows 10 machine helps with downloading the newest HP Officejet 5255 driver.
- Presently, download the hp Officejet 5255 software driver and run the .exe file.
- On successful installation, check the connection by printing a test file.
HP Officejet 5255 Mac USB Setup
- Initially, connect the HP Officejet 5255 printer to the network with a LAN cable.
- Then, run a USB cable from the printer to the MAC PC.
- Here, use the USB cable that comes in the set with the printer or use a 3 meter long, damage-free USB cable.
- Presently, the MAC device helps with installing the newest HP Officejet 5255 drivers.
- Then, download the hp OJ 5255 driver software file and run the .dmg file.
- Next, follow the steps on the wizard to finish the printer setup method.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Connection Setup
Presently you can connect HP Officejet 5255 to Windows 10 or MAC wireless Simply. For this, all you want to do is install the newest HP Officejet 5255 Driver Software. You can also do the Wireless setup mode to connect the printer to the wireless network. We have listed the guidance for two ways: HP Smart App and Wireless Setup Wizard.
HP Smart App
The basic guidelines for setting up a Wi-Fi network utilizing the HP Smart app are:
- Find and download HP Smart App software.
- After that, move on to the place where you saved the downloaded file.
- Select the software file; the installation method starts.
- Place the software with the setup steps provided on the screen.
- Add your HP printer to the HP Smart App and complete the method.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup by Wireless Setup Wizard are:
- Go to your HP printer and switch it ON.
- Select the network settings and click the wireless setup wizard.
- A list of wireless networks will look on the HP printer screen.
- Choose the wanted device network and proceed.
- With the on-screen guidance, finish the HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Offline
The here display procedure will help get the HP printer online:
- OFF your HP printer and unplug the USB cable from it.
- Re-plug the USB cable to the Officejet 5255 printer.
- Next, connect the electric socket and printer with the USB cable.
- Power up the electric socket; the HP printer will begin.
- Move on to your system and verify that the printer driver is of the newest version.
- Go to the device control panel, tap Devices, and Printers, and select your printer name.
- You will see a printer icon, right-tap on it, and tap See What’s Printing.
- Lastly, tap the shown choice Use Printer Online.
- For extra instruction, just chat with our technical team.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer not printing
To resolve the color issues of the HP Officejet 5255 printer, use the process below:
- Initially, go to the PC and uninstall HP Officejet 5255 driver.
- Find a proper printer driver and download it on the PC.
- Select the driver file to initiate its installation method.
- After driver installation, go on to the cartridge slots.
- Assure that the ink cartridges are correctly inserted.
- Feed the paper plate with proper sheets and take a color print.
you have any doubt about the process, communicate with our technical support team.
HP Officejet 5255 Needs Proper Printing
If in case, the HP Officejet 5255 printer not printing in a conventional way, then implement the steps here:
- Access your printer panel and go to printer settings.
- Click on Tools and choose the choice Clean the Printhead.
- The HP OJ 5255 cleans the Printhead.
- Open the paper plate on the printer and keep proper sheets in it.
- Close the plate and print a document.
HP Officejet 5255 Troubleshooting
If the OJ printer fails to print, follow the steps provided here:
- To start with, switch ON the Mac or Windows machine.
- Presently, power up the OJ 5255 printer and verify its wireless network.
- Access the wireless settings of your HP Officejet printer.
- Assure that the printer and machine are in contact with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, ensure that the OJ printer firmware is the newest version.
- Verify and establish that the printer settings are peculiar.
- Lastly, take an example print.
- But, if you are encountering the same problem, get in touch with our technical support team.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure you that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate to any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.