HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer device supports the faxing process, you can easily send and receive the fax from your printer device. Use the printer’s control panel, set the basic settings like resolution, contrast, and brightness level with the printer panel’s. Besides that, you can also schedule the faxing process and set the frequently contacted numbers. Here, we gave instructions for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup utilizing Printer’s Control Panel
- Initially, place the document on the scanner glass with the print-side down. On the Other hand, you can also fill the document with print-side up in the document feeder.
- Then, touch the fax on the printer’s control panel display and then click send now from the option.
- Now, the device asks you to enter the fax number to begin the process. Use the keypad and enter the fax number.
- Use the * button to add a pause (-) in between the fax number. Finally, you have to select the scan type both black or color.
- Your printer device automatically finds the filled document and sends it directly to the typed number.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup - Windows
- Download the newest HP Printer Software on your PC device and explain the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup method. You can directly send the fax request from the PC device without printing it.
- Initially, assure that you have a fully working telephone line and then verify with the fax set up.
- Open the report that you need to share by fax. Choose, print from the file menu, select the printer device that faxes in its name.
- Next, use the properties dialog box to set the primary settings and tap OK to save the important settings.
- Tap print, type the fax number and choose to send a fax. Presently, the printer device automatically starts the faxing method.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup - Mac
- Initially, open the document that you need to use and print from the file menu.
- Presently, the device lists your set of printer devices and lets you select the preferred device. Here, you have to select the printer that has “ Fax” in its name.
- You can also type your name from your contact or you can type your fax number. After finishing the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup, tap fax to start the fax method.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup-Phone
- To start the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup method, use the telephone size and send the fax utilizing your telephone. Initially, load the report print-side down on the scanner glass or print-side up on the document feeder.
- After the filling, type your number from the telephone’s keypad that is connected to the printer device.
- If the getter makes the call, you can directly inform the recipient that they are about to receive a fax on their machine. On the other hand, if the fax machine gets the call it works the fax color to give a signal about the faxing method.
- In the meantime, hit fax on your printer’s control panel, click Send and then touch send fax. If you are working the scanner glass for the faxing method then the press uses glass and black or color.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup - Monitor Dialing
- If you are using the monitor dialing during the fax method, you get to listen to the dial tone, telephone prompts, and other sounds. Therefore, you can simply respond to the help and also control the dialing pace.
- Initially, load the report with the print-side down on the scanner glass or the print-side up on the document feeder.
- After that, select Fax from the printer’s control panel and then choose to send a fax now.
- Next, the device asks you to select the color of the fax to choose the preferred type. Wait for a while, input the fax number after receiving the dial tone.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Fax Sending Setup - Fax from Memory
- This fax from memory is a two-step method. First, you have to scan black and white fax and save it as a memory, and next you can quickly send the fax from the memory.
- If the number that you are trying to reach is busy or ready, you can fax from memory.
- Initially, the printer scans the report and saves it in the memory, and automatically sends it once the connection gets working.
- To begin with, assure that the scan and fax process is ON. Choose, set up from the printer’s control panel, and then select the Fax setup to set the basic choices.
- Presently, place the document in the document feeder and choose fax on the printer’s control panel.
- Type your fax number using the keypad and click send now.
We are an established third-party technical support team, we are not at all associated with any other party or company directly. We sincerely respect other company’s brand names, and logos as well as products. We assure that these are used at our interface only for reference purposes, these do not relate with any category directly. We are totally independent company and we maintain the work and support as a third party only.