How to Send a HP FAX from Outlook
Before you start, there are some things you have to do:
- You must know the email id that is connected with the fax number you want to do.
- You must request Send As permissions to be ready to send an email on account of the share email id. See How To Demand to Send As Support for a Shared Mailbox.
- You must add the shared email id to your Outlook. See Outlook | Including a Shared Mailbox to Microsoft Outlook
After all the demands are met, sending a fax is a very easy method.
- Create a new email message and choose the shared email id as the From address.
- The phone number you are faxing to must always add the 1 and area code with your number.
- For instance, to send a fax to the chat online you would type in the to field.
- Attach a PDF or Word document that you need to fax.
- Fill in the subject line and email body with any data you need to look at on the cover page. If you do not want your regular email signature to give up on the fax, be certain to remove it!
- Tap send! You will receive a confirmation email that the fax was victorious in your shared inbox
How to Receive a HP Fax through Outlook
Receiving fax by your Outlook is easy because it will appear as an email attachment.
Step 1: Just open the email and snap on the attachment to see the HP fax.
Step 2: Read, sign or forward your HP fax if wanted.
Receiving HP faxes in Outlook is also more stable than utilizing an HP fax machine. You’ll never have to worry again about raw HP faxes sitting around waiting for you to choose them up.
Best Outlook Email HP Fax Service
When it comes to email, most businesses rely on Outlook to handle their communications. Outlook and HP Fax together form a powerhouse that can offer your company an online faxing action that’s quick, easy, and safe.
Sending a Hp fax is difficult if you do not have a fax machine. Still, how about sending a fax from Outlook? Fortunately, you can send an HP fax from Outlook utilizing an email to fax service. HP Fax email to fax service is a complete solution because it enables you to HP fax reports fast, simply, and securely utilizing an email. Also, you don’t want a subscription to send fax from email working WiseFax email to fax service.
- Create a new message in Outlook
- Insert recipient’s HP fax number as the email recipient.
- Attach files that you want to fax
- Send the email
How to send HP faxes from Outlook fast and simply with WiseFax?
Wise HP Fax is an easy-to-use HP fax service that enables you to send an HP fax directly from Outlook to any fax number in the world fast, simple, and safe. After creating a new message, provide the recipient’s fax number. You can do this by entering the recipient’s fax number into the “To” field. Ensure that you add the country code as well. You can send reports to one or more HP fax numbers at once. Define multiple recipients by classifying recipients’ addresses with semicolons
Attach one or more files that you need to fax. Wise HP Fax supports a large set of document formats, so you do not want to change your documents before faxing. Easily attach PDF, Microsoft Office, and scans to your email id.
Adding a cover page in your HP fax is simple, too. Your email’s subject line will automatically become the top page’s subject, and the email’s content will become the top page’s message. If you do not need to attach the cover page, just give the email’s subject line empty. Sending a fax from Outlook is so simple!
Signing-in and confirming fax
You will receive a confirmation email from Wise HP Fax a few seconds later sending your first email. In order to verify sending your email to fax, easily follow links within the email. All after emails will be faxed automatically.
If you do not have full fax signs to send your HP fax yet, HP Fax will automatically redirect you to a page where you will be ready to buy a needed number of HP fax tokens. After doing that, we will begin sending your fax.
You will receive email support as soon as your fax is delivered to the recipient.
If for some reason HP Fax will be inefficient to send fax from Outlook then you will also receive an e-mail notification from HP Fax. You will then be ready to fax your report once again next without buying additional fax tokens.
For more details Contact Us: Hpfaxes.com