To Receive a Fax Manually from HP OJ3830 Printer?
- Connect to the HP Officejet 3830 printer directly to the phone to receive faxes manually.
- Turn the printer on and keep in the ready state.
- Load the input tray with a stack of paper.
- Remove any documents present in the document feeder.
- Turn on the Auto Answer and the printer automatically receives the call.
- Set the Rings to Answer and the printer answers the incoming call.
- Ask the sender to send the fax, if you manually attend the call.
- Touch Fax from the Home screen.
- Tap Send and Receive option, and select Receive Now.
- Hang up the phone or remain silent during fax transmission.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to Receive a Fax Manually from HP Officejet 3830 Printer.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet 3830 fax Issue. Contact our HP Fax Customer Support.