To send a HP Officejet 3830 fax Over a Phone:
- How to Fax on HP Officejet 3830 Printer Over the Phone Support – Check if the telephone line is active and is connected to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and prepare to send a fax.
- Load the document into the document feeder.
- Make sure to place the document with print-side down on the scanner glass.
- Touch fax from the Home screen.
- Dial the recipient’s number using the keypad of the phone.
- Inform the recipient that they have to receive the fax.
- Hear to the fax tone, if the machine itself receives your call.
- Wait until the HP Officejet 3830 Printer fax is transmitted to the other end.
- Hang-up the phone when the transmitting begins.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to send HP Officejet 3830 Fax Over a Phone.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet Pro 6830 fax Issue. Contact us to get quick HP Fax Customer Support.
To send an HP Officejet 3830 fax from the computer (Windows):
- Turn ON the computer and fax machine.
- “Open” the document you want to fax.
- Click File and the menu list appears.
- Click Print and the “print properties” dialog box opens.
- Select the printer from the list which includes “fax” in the name.
- “Modify the settings” by clicking the Properties button.
- Click OK, after making all the necessary changes.
- Select Print, to begin sending the fax.
- Enter the fax number of the recipient, when the display prompts.
- Make other additional changes before and finalize them.
- Click Send Fax and the printer begins faxing, by dialing the HP Officejet 3830 Printer fax number entered.
Have you tried the above-mentioned methods to resolve the issue? Are you still “Don’t know to send HP Officejet 3830 Fax in Windows.” Let us help you to solve your HP Officejet 3830 fax Issue. Contact us to get instant HP Fax Customer Support.